Performance and Development without Outlook link

• 23 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hello there!

I am starting to use the performance and development module in Personio.  This morning I invited a number of employees to attend a training for the roll-out of the upcoming performance cycle.

Unfortunately, we have not linked Outlook to Personio.  When I send out invitations I can see if people have declined the session but I do not get any insight into who has accepted in Outlook.

I was hoping to be able to track who has declined and accepted, and also the attendance status but it seems as if I will be unable to get that information.  
Does anyone have a workaround for this?  In recruiting I have been setting up interviews twice - in Outlook and also in Personio.  This is to keep the transparency in the recruiting section.  I would like to have the same transparency around training sessions but at the moment am not sure how to achieve this.

Any insights or comments would be helpful!

Thanks!

Linda

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Linda ,

Thank you very much for your question 😊. I am happy to support you!

In the Training module in Personio, the invitation status of training courses can be checked under Performance & Development > Training. There, you can click on the title of the training course you want to enter, and click on the arrow of the respective training session. In the column Invitation status, you can see different statuses. You can see more details for this functionality in the following help center article:

→ Tracking the Invitation Status of trainings

Also, the Attendance of participants can be tracked under Performance & Development > Training > respective training course > Attendance Status. For more details about this topic, you can visit the following help center article:

→ Track Employee Attendance at a Training Session

If employees accept or decline a training course, you should be able to see this in your employees’ calendars, since they receive an ical link and can add the event to their calendar. Unfortunately, there is not yet an email notification for the organizers of the training informing if employees will attend the training course. Feel free to share this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area.

You can also watch our Product update from July, in which we explain Filtering, Exporting and Cancelling of Training Sessions (from minute 9:30):

Please also let me know if you need support to set up the integration between your Outlook and your Personio account. This functionality would definitely simplify your everyday work! 

I will be happy to hear from you regarding this topic 😊

Best,

Andrea 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Good morning Andrea,

Thanks for the info.  I have set up a training session and invited participants.  One participant declined the invitation and I can see that under the invitation status.  However, another colleague accepted the invitation but that is not showing under the invitation status tab. Can you help me figure out why?   This is the first time I am using this function so I may be missing something so would appreciate any help you can provide.  Maybe we can connect on a screen sharing session?

Thanks!

Cheers, ‘

Linda

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Linda,

Thank you very much for your answer! In order to check the settings of your company and to figure out why the invitation status of your employee is not being updated, you can contact our support team through Find AnswersIn the Community, we are not able to undertake calls, and are not allowed to log in to your account.

If you have been registered as Account owner in your account, you will find the option to ask for a Screenmeet Session with my colleagues through Find Answers:

You can always get in touch with me again if there is anything I can support you with regarding any inquiry, for which it is not necessary to log in to your account.

Please let me know if I can support you any further.

I wish you a lovely afternoon ☀️.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thanks Andrea,

I am slowly getting used to the new support set up but it may take a while 🙄!

Appreciate the input.

Have a great afternoon!

Regards,

Linda

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Sorry to get back. I checked the option you have shown and although I am registered as an account owner I do not have the option to ask for  contact. I only get links to documents and articles with information.  Any tips?

Cheers,
Linda

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi  Andrea - I found the option! Thanks!

Cheers, Linda

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Linda,

Yes, Find Answers offers you firstly all our educational material, and if that information doesn’t help you, you can contact our support team, providing you are an Account owner. I am happy to hear you found the option 😊.

Greetings from Munich,

Andrea

Your reply