Answered

Performance data for terminated employees

• 29 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

It would be great if when terminating an employee there is an step to export all performance & development data to the employee record.
At present if someone is seeking information on an employee e.g. reference data you need to locate the inactive employee, make them active, then find all of their past performance feedback (which can only be done by admin) and export them individually to their personnel file. 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 30 May 2023, 08:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @mpunch 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

If an employee is being terminated, you can choose to export any reviews that they are part of within a Performance Cycle, by entering into the review and clicking on the Export button.

This will then give you an option to export the review into the respective employee’s Documents tab.

For Continuous Feedback, we are still working on a function that would allow for these reviews to be exported. We will hopefully have that in the near future, so I would keep an eye out for updates via our newsletter.

As you mentioned at the moment, if you do not export these before the termination then you will need to re-activate the employee profile into an Active status. Please provide feedback of how we can improve this feature via our Ideation Area to give visibility to the Product Team.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best,

Conor

Your reply