Answered

Performance Feedback - inactive users

• 3 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi there, is it possible to retrieve past performance feedback for inactive users? I’m currently trying to locate data for a past employee and can only find feedback I directly gave to the employee rather than being able to find all feedback that was provided during their employment. As a HR representative, it is important that we have an overview of all feedback on an employees records to refer to e.g. references or re-hire checks, regardless of if the person that provided the feedback is active or inactive. Even with Admin access, I can’t seem to find one space where the employee information is saved. 

Separately, as feedback, it would be much more beneficial if performance data was attached to the actual profile of the individual rather than having to search through varying cycles to see if there is any information in them. As we embed the P&D cycles further, the more and more cycles we’ll need to check, which would appear to be quite time consuming.  

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 4 April 2023, 10:45

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Dear @mpunch

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

So moving forward all feedback for an employee will be present within Performance & Development > Feedback. We are slowly moving away from having Performance Feedback reviews present within the employee profile and the Performance tab will be deprecated in the future. 

To answer your question, unfortunately when an employee is put into an inactive status, you can no longer search for them within the Feedback tab. What this means is for any Cycle they were part of, you will need to search manually for the feedback given. However, once found you can still export the reviews even after the employee is no longer active.

If an employee is being re-hired, then you could possibly put the profile temporarily back into an active status and check within their Feedback tab for all reviews that they have given or received. This is the only workaround at the moment unfortunately. However, I would kindly ask that you submit this feedback into our Ideation Area

If I can assist you in any other way, please let me know 😃

Best,

Conor

Your reply