Skip to main content
Answered

Performance Management - change order of questions

• 16 December 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi, it would be great if I could add a new question and select where to add it. At the moment I can only add new questions at the end which can be rather cumbersome. 

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @barbara.werthmueller,

it is already possible to reorder the questions in the performance form templates by simply drag-and-drop the question to the right place. Simply click on the little dots on the left of a question:

Does this already help? If there is anything open, feel free to ask! 

Best regards,
Marc

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Yes, that already solves my issue. I tried a couple things but did not try on the little dots. Many thanks Marc. 

Best

Barbara

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Another question to you. Is it possible to add an introduction text for managers so that they know what is expected from them?

Many thanks and best

Barbara

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @barbara.werthmueller,

directly in the performance questions form it is not possible, but you can add a description to the review cycle when creating it:

Best regards
Marc

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Thanks Marc, I see this is a work around but it means I have to capture it for each new cycle. Wouldn’t it be easier to include an intro section in the template itself? 

Best, Barbara

Hello, thanks for the information about changing the order of the questions. What about the sections of the form template? The order of the sections doesn’t want to change. In our sandbox there is no rearrangement of the order possible and in our live system sometimes it allows us but it is not consistent.

Userlevel 6

Hi @hanne.d,

I’ve done some tests on my test account and I could always change the order of the Sections. I wonder if this inconsistency is maybe related to old templates created long ago and maybe the functionality of moving Sections was not applied for all kind of templates. I’m happy to hear more about it, although it might need to be reviewed for our Customer Support team. 

Please, be aware that, if the topic you publish requires to check specific data on your account, a support ticket is the correct request form. Through a support ticket, we will be able to log in into your account, check the settings together with you, and also verify if the topic might involve a system error. You can contact the support team via The in-product Help area. Only Account Owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with! 😃

I wish you a lovely afternoon! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply