Performance Review Meetings - Tracking

• 14 August 2023
  • 1 reply

• Getting Started
  • 0 replies

Hello, we received details of a useful update taking place on 22 August, which will help us easily track performance meetings, something we had been wishing for for a long time! Great news.  BUT…

We are told that only supervisors and cycle admins can set up review meetings.  Essentially for us this means only the most senior members of our organisation or HR . This is not manageable for us (we expect employees to set up their own review meetings).

Firstly (for Personio): have we understood this correctly?

If so: Does this impact anyone else? I imagine we cannot be the only organisation which expects this? 

If not: have you thought of any workarounds?

I saw a webinar advertised for Thurs 17 Aug, which would presumably cover this but I cannot sign up (the link is out of date) - Personio can this be rectified please so we can join?

thank you all in advance!

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @LJU,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:

I’m glad you are happy with the new update that will help to easily track the Performance meetings 👏🏻

You understood correctly, from past usage data we have seen very low scheduling activities by employees and Performance Meetings were a little bit mis-used to schedule different types of meetings. Besides that, we identified that main need of HR Managers is tracking meeting completion. In order to link Performance Meetings to reviews the most logical location are the Review cycles to ensure best integration and trackability so the Access rights would be the same as the Cycles

We currently don’t have a workaround but I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our Product team. You can visit the following link to check How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature. We are very happy to hear your ideas and share them with our Product team.

In regards to the Webinar for 17th of August, I’ve checked with my colleagues and this is not taking place today. We will keep you informed about a new Performance and development webinar in the future in our Events page.

Thanks for bringing this topic up! I hope this is more clear but if you need further information, please let me know! 😃

I hope you have a lovely day ahead! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema 

Your reply