Answered

Performance Review - Peer Reviews

• 30 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello everyone, is there a way to share the peer review after it has been submitted? We are having many people that are forgetting to tick the box of “share review with peer” ( default setting, because we would have preferred to have all feedback automatically shared with everyone) 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 1 February 2024, 08:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Tamara Casasa 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

There is an option yes but the editing of the Peer review has to be opened by Personio Administrators, the receiver's supervisor, or employees with edit rights for cycles. They can do this by going into the review and clicking on the lock icon:

The employee is then allowed to click on the share with employee option, after this has been opened. Just one point on this, when the employee does not select the option and clicks on Submit review, a pop up box explaining that this review will not be sent to the employee will be shown. This is an extra notification to ensure that the employee’s choice is correct. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

what is the purpose of this lock?

Userlevel 5

Hey @Tamara Casasa 

In normal circumstances the ability for employees to edit these reviews are not allowed. However with this lock as mentioned we give the extra option to allow Personio Administrators, the receiver's supervisor, or employees with edit rights for cycles, to open them up for editing for cases such as this. So its essentially just allowing for any small mistakes to be cleaned up if needed. 

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply