Answered

Performance Review - proposal rights for goals

Badge +2

Hello! 

We are implementing the new Performance Review Module in our company. But we have faced the issue that employees can’t propose changes in their goals. It is either they have the full right to edit ot they can’t uplaod their goals. 

Is there a way where we can give the employees the permission to add/edit goals but with the manager receiving a notification that something has been changed?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Marc 14 June 2022, 11:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Mlenero,

first, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the Community, and congratulations on your first post. 🎉

Unfortunately, it is not possible to enable propose rights for this area, but you can share your suggestions in the Ideation are.

Sharing your idea makes it visible to other Community members and our Product Team.

Here is an article on how to create an idea:

If you have any questions about Personio or ideas to share with the Community, feel free to create a new topic anytime. We are always listening. 😊

Have great day
Marc

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

But we have faced the issue that employees can’t propose changes in their goals. It is either they have the full right to edit ot they can’t uplaod their goals. 

Is there a way where we can give the employees the permission to add/edit goals but with the manager receiving a notification that something has been changed?

Thanks for your question around Goals @Mlenero, and great to hear you’re implementing the new Performance & Development module 🚀.

In terms of existing Goals functionality: one thing that might help your managers is the fact that we store a history of changes to goals whenever a change is made.

An example of the history that’s stored for a goal

I realise this is different from a notification (a supervisor wouldn’t know to proactively look here), but hope it’s a useful tip regardless.

One thing I’m curious about: is your concern more about employees updating existing goals (e.g. the result of a goal), or about creating new goals for themselves?​​​

Your reply