Performance review templates & report

• 30 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I have seen that in the performance guide on the blog there are some sample questions. 

Would it be possible to share through an article or in the same tool performance evaluation templates that we can adapt to our organization and that are associated with one or more Performance reports in which insights can be extracted directly from the evaluations?

I think it would be very useful to have resources to carry out the evaluations and it is also critical to be able to generate reports that help us in decision making and strategy development. 

Currently the Performance reports only allow you to visualize the data related to goals and you cannot generate a report on the evaluation itself.  It can be exported to excel but it only presents the data results of scale type questions and not the rest, so it is very poor. 

Thanks !

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @SONIAROCA,

Thank you very much for this contribution in the community 💡! I will definitely keep in mind the idea of sharing templates in an article from the Community. Not only for evaluations, but also for other forms and documents within Personio. 

Regarding the reporting for evaluations, another user has posted this suggestion for improvement in our ideation area:

As you can see, the idea is set as released, but only partially, since as you have mentioned the export from this report only contains the data results of scale type questions. If we release a complete reporting of evaluations, we would inform you and other users who voted for the idea through the post I am sharing post above.

Let me know if you have any further questions about this topic!

I wish you a lovely day.

Un abrazo desde Múnich,

Andrea

Your reply