Answered

Performance settings renders "forbidden"

• 28 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello,

We want to start using the performance functionality of Personio, but I can’t access the settings page for performance at `configuration/performance/general`. I am the administrator of our Personio account. Has anyone encountered the same issue?

Screenshot of error message

Best,

Rouven

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 29 June 2023, 13:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Rouven,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:.
I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

To configure the Performance & Development area, you need Edit rights for all its sections. Check the relevant section in our article on Access rights. But, as you stated that your are an Administrator of your Personio account, I would suggest you to contact my colleagues from the Customer support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you.

Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with!

I wish you a lovely day! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Thank you for the kind words, Zulema. I’ll make sure to contact the support team with this matter 🙌

Your reply