Answered

Removing leavers from performance cycles

• 11 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

A manager just contacted me because she was asked to complete a performance review for someone who has now left. The employee was added to the cycle just before he left. 

I know I can remove the person from that performance cycle, but is there a better option? Can I set a filter to only send the reminder to the manager if the employee’s status is active, or similar? In some cases we have a performance cycle open for several weeks or even months so this can come up quite often and cause confusion/ frustration. 

thanks

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 12 April 2023, 11:23

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @AliceM 

Unfortunately the best option here would be to remove the employee from the Performance Cycle. The reason being is we cannot filter by certain employees when sending out these reminders. Every employee has the choice to turn off reminders in Personal Settings > Notifications > Reminders, however this turns off all reminders not just certain ones.

We are always open to ways in which to improve our features and avoid confusion for our customers, so I would kindly ask for you to enter this feedback into our Ideation Area

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know 🙂

Best,

Conor

Your reply