Answered

Signing goal agreement

• 12 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi, 

we are currently setting up the process of creating goal agreements in Personio instead of using Excel files. 

I am wondering whether there is any option of signing the goal agreement once it is implemented in Personio? To me it seems like I can just enter goals, adjust the progress and link it to the bonus.

Would be happy if someone could help or has any workarounds here. 

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, 

Christin

icon

Best answer by daniel.boon 12 January 2024, 15:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hey Christin,

Welcome to the community 🎉.

You can export goals as documents directly in Personio - here’s the help centre article for this.

For goal agreements, make sure you also check out the organizational goals feature we launched last September, in case you have company goals you want to update in one place for many employees (e.g. company EBITDA).

Hi Daniel, 

thanks a lot for your quick reply. When exporting the document only the employee can sign the document, how can I change it to the manager signing as well?

Kind regards,

Christin 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

When exporting the document only the employee can sign the document, how can I change it to the manager signing as well?

Unfortunately we have a limitation on signing these exported goals documents at the moment. The document can only be e-signed by one person. The workaround is to download the document after it has been signed by the first person, reupload it, and then request a signature from the other person. Admittedly not the smoothest experience!

Thanks a lot, that helps. Would be great if the signing process could be extended. :) 

Kind regards,

Christin 

Userlevel 5

Hi @Christin,

I do really think that having this functionality added to Personio would greatly improve our software usability! I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our Product team 😃

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! 💪🏼

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it! 

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply