Answered

Start date of the review

• 19 April 2023
  • 4 replies

We have a mid-month performance theme and it is important for us that the performance review process is not tied to the beginning of the year, but to the day the employee joins the company. How do you set this up?

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 20 April 2023, 18:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Vika.krislata 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

For our Performance Cycles the start date is not tied to the hire date or start of the year. The cycle begins from the time it is launched. However, you do have the option to put in due dates for when the review needs to be done by. Please keep in mind these are soft reminders and you can still publish reviews after the due date has passed. 

Additionally you can filter for employees based on the start date, meaning you can add all employees who have started at the company after a selected date.

If this was not the answer you were looking for, please provide me with more information and I will be happy to guide.

Have a nice evening ☘️

Best,

Conor

@ConorCunningham Thank you! But it's very uncomfortable, is there any way you can help us and customize this? Also what about new employees? will they be added automatically?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Vika.krislata 

Unfortunately this cannot be customized I am afraid, as mentioned the Performance Cycle will begin from the time it has been launched. I would kindly ask you to submit this feedback to our Ideation Area to highlight this feature insight to the Product Team.

Additionally, if new employees join your company while they won’t be added automatically, you can add them to an ongoing cycle by following the instructions here.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance on this.

Best,

Conor

thank you @ConorCunningham 

Your reply