Answered

Teilnahmestatus bei Export von Schulungen

• 6 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Gerne möchten wir die Schulungsübersicht für 2023 aus Personio exportieren und für unser Reporting nutzen. Leider ist uns dabei aufgefallen, dass der Teilnahmestatus in dem Report nicht berücksichtigt wird und somit alle Mitarbeitenden gelistet werden, die sich zu der Schulung angemeldet haben, allerdings nicht daran teilgenommen haben - aus diesem Grund ist der Report für uns leider unbrauchbar.

Könnte der Export bitte so eingestellt werden, dass der Teilnahmestatus berücksichtigt wird, d.h. in dem Report nur zu sehen ist, welche Mitarbeitenden wirklich an dem Training teilgenommen haben?

Vielen Dank!

This post has been translated by the moderator.

We would like to export the training overview for 2023 from Personio and use it for our reporting. Unfortunately, we have noticed that the participation status is not taken into account in the report and therefore all employees are listed who have registered for the training but have not attended - for this reason, the report is unfortunately unusable for us.

Could the export please be set so that the participation status is taken into account, i.e. the report only shows which employees have actually taken part in the training?

Thank you very much!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 7 December 2023, 10:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @helenag 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

I just tested this out on my demo account and when I pulled an Export of a training, it showed the Attendance Status in a column:

Additionally, there is an ability to use the filters to only show employees who have attended and only export this data:

For more information on this topic, here is our guide:

If there is anything else I can help on, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Hi Conor, 

Thank you for your reply. 

When I pull an Export of one specific training, I can also see the antendance status. 

For our reports, we want to export all trainings, which is why we want to use the Export function in Employee training to see all training details for 2023.

Using this function, there is no ability to use the filters to only show employees who have attended and only export this data:

Can you help me with that?

Thank you in advance!

Userlevel 5

Hey @helenag 

I am afraid in the Employee training tab, there are only certain filters available for all trainings of which you can view below:

Therefore you will need to filter outside of Excel at the moment to filter for example by invitation status. I agree we could do better here by carrying over the same filter options from a singular training into the Employee training tab, therefore could I ask you to post this feedback into our Ideation Area to give visibility of the problem to the Product Team. 

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply