Answered

Training tool invitation

• 23 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi, 

Is it possible to include a Google meet link to the invitation Personio sents from the Training tool?

icon

Best answer by Sofia from Personio 21 February 2023, 17:53

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Ruben Choco,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

While it is not possible to automatically add a Google Meet link to the Training invitations, you can choose to add a Google Meet link within the description of the invitation.

As you can see below in the second step of the Add a session description, it is here you can place the Google Meet link and this will be shown within the calendar invite for employees to access.

For more information on this topic, I am providing you with our helpcenter article on how to Add Training Courses and Sessions in Personio.

I am happy to assist you further in any other questions you may have 😃

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you very much Conor!

It would be a great addition, if in the future it would be possible to add these google-meet links directly tot the invitation, but for now this will help me out a lot!

Best,

Ruben

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @Ruben Choco !

I’m Ale, one of the engineers working on the training product.

I’m super happy you asked about this as we are currently working on adding this feature and will be released soon. So stay tuned! 😃

Cheers,
Ale.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Ale,

That is great to hear, can't wait for when it goes live!

Best,

Ruben

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @Ruben Choco!

I’m Sofia, Product Manager for the Training product. I’m more than happy to tell you that this new functionality is now available. Let me know how it works for you and if you have any additional feedback!

Best,

Sofia

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Great news Sofia!

We will be testing the future soon!

Thank you all for the quick fix.

Best,

Ruben

Your reply