Answered

Turn off all Goals email notifications

• 18 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

We are planning to start using the Goals section from Per&Dev. 

How can we turn off the e-mail notifications about “new goal created”, “goal updated”, “new comment on your goal”.. as these will not be necessary?

Having an overall setting for such notifications would be helpful, as everyone is getting too many emails anyway..

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 22 March 2024, 10:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @AnnV 

At the moment these notifications fall under the system notifications. Therefore what I would test out in this case is to navigate to your Profile Photo > Personal settings > Notifications and disable the Other option. 

If you have a test goal open, kindly comment or update the goal to check if the emails are still sending. If they are then this means its possible the Goals notifications will fall under Reminders

I understand a lot of customers would like for more control over which exact notifications are being sent out, however at the moment this is not entirely possible. Kindly provide this feedback to our Product Team via the Ideation Area so that the Product Team have further visibility of it.

Please let me know if you run into further difficulties and I will guide further.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply