Answered

Accidentally removed a live job from the correct category

• 17 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi! 

Whilst trying to change the phases for a position, I have managed to remove the position from its category and it now shows under ‘no category’ and I am therefore unable to customise the recruiting phases for it. I have no idea how I removed it in the first place and can’t seem to re-add it back to a category.

Can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 19 April 2023, 15:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @meggittings 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

So if you navigate to the job position and click on View position details, it will bring you to a new page. On this page you will see the three dots icon (...) on the right hand side, click on this and select the Edit position metadata option.

It is within here you will see the Category dropdown selection and you can now re-select this option so that the correct phases are linked. 

For more information on this, I am providing you with our helpcenter article on how to Create a new position.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. 

Best,

Conor

Hi Conor! 

Thanks a lot for this, I managed to change the category back now :) 

The phases that show on the page are however not the same as they are set to be in the phases/categories settings. Is there another way for me to change how I view them? 

Attaching screenshots!

Best,

Meg

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @meggittings 

Just one thing before I get into the answer, could you please remove the image with candidate data from your post or else we will have to remove it. We have to be careful not to share sensitive data within the Community, so just wanted to highlight this to you 😃

So from the images I can see the usual predefined stages at the end consisting of Rejected, Withdrawn, Offer & Hire. It seems that the New Application Recruiter Interview are showing correctly. However we are missing two stages. 

What I would kindly ask you to do is to put 1 candidate into the Interview with Alaa phase and 1 candidate into the Interview with Philippe and they should then show. Usually when there are no candidates within a stage it will not show within this view. 

If they are still not showing after this, please let me know and I can investigate further.

Best,

Conor

Your reply