Answered

Add a profile picture of the applicant

• 26 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi,

We would like to add a picture of the candidate in his/her profile. At this moment you have an abbreviation of the initials in the profile picture.

But we would like to add an profile picture, just like the profile pictures of the employees. 

We would like to hear, if this is possible.

Kind regards,

Siska Driehaus

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 26 May 2023, 14:13

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Siska 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎉. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

I am afraid at the moment it is not possible to add a profile picture for candidates the same as in an Employee profile. If you wish to store a photo of each candidate currently this can be included in the documents part of their Candidate profile as seen below:

If you would like for this to be developed as future functionality then I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area where our product team are able to review ideas for new functionality. They can then potentially include them in future updates to the softwares functionality. 

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I have included a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area: 

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?
  • Why? What would be the added value for you? 
  • How are you solving it right now? 

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it showing the demand for this functionality! 

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us and I hope you have a weekend ☀

All the best, 

Erica

Your reply