Answered

AI CV Screening Integration

• 7 November 2023
  • 2 replies

We recruit in India, where we receive a high number of applications which makes the CV screening process very laborious. Is there an integration with Personio with an AI tool that will automatically parse the CV and reject if certain conditions are not met?

Eg, role requires fluent Hindi.

Application comes in → AI parses CV, does not find ‘Hindi’ → Candidate automatically rejected and sent email (with a delay so not rejected immediately)

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 9 November 2023, 10:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @recruiting0011 

While this would be a great addition to our software, it is currently not supported on Personio. I had a quick look through our Applicant Tracking System integrations, but could not find anything related to CV parsing with automatic rejections based on certain requirements. I am providing it for you below to allow you to check on the features of each:

I found this similar feedback in our Ideation Area, of which I would kindly request for you to upvote and provide a comment under. This ensures that more visibility is given to the Product Team on this possible improvement.

If I can help you in any other way, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Hey @recruiting0011 

While this would be a great addition to our software, it is currently not supported on Personio. I had a quick look through our Applicant Tracking System integrations, but could not find anything related to CV parsing with automatic rejections based on certain requirements. I am providing it for you below to allow you to check on the features of each:

I found this similar feedback in our Ideation Area, of which I would kindly request for you to upvote and provide a comment under. This ensures that more visibility is given to the Product Team on this possible improvement.

If I can help you in any other way, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Thanks for your response, Conor. I have added to the post. Please update me if there is any update on this feature from the product team.

Your reply