Answered

Application Export Data Currently No Available

• 5 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi everyone

I would like to know if everybody is having the same problem as me when I try to export the data applications and I click on the box. It inmediately shows a message that the feature is currently not available. It has passed at least one month since the last time I could update and analyze this data. Thus, I’m really worried about this issue because it looks unlikely that it will be solved soon and it’s part of the main services we offer inside of the company. It would be great if someone knows when It will be available again?

Best Regards

icon

Best answer by Andrea 7 November 2022, 13:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Jorge Salazar,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

At the moment, the export of application data is not available for any customer. A system error was detected some weeks ago and our product team is working on its solution. The team is calculating that the export will be available again from mid-November on approximately.

We are really sorry for the inconveniences this is causing you! I will let you know as soon as the export of application data is available again.

Thank you very much for your patience.

I wish you a lovely afternoon 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @Andrea 

Thank you so much for your answer and I am really glad to be part of the Personio Community. I will wait for the team solution.

Have a nice day 🌻.

Regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Jorge Salazar,

Good news! The product team released a solution for this topic yesterday 💫. The application export is now available again as a .csv file (not as .xslx file). Find a description of how to open a .csv file with Excel here. Also, the attribute phone number is now included in the export!

Please let me know if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply