Answered

Application phases

• 20 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, I have problem with the phases in screening. The candidates always remain in screening and even if I enter waiting or interview they remain in phase 1 screening.

This post was translated by the moderator. See original:

Ciao, ho problema con le fasi nella selezione. i candidati rimangono sempre in screening e anche se inserisco in attesa o colloquio rimangono nella fase 1 di screening.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 21 April 2023, 15:08

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @SaraOoO 

The community is here to support you with any topic and inquiry. Nevertheless, if the topic you publish requires to check specific data on your account, our Support team is the correct point of contact. My colleagues from the support team will be able to log in into your account, check the settings together with you, and also verify if the topic might involve a system error.

You can contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers. Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please note that since the international community is open for markets from different countries, the language we use is English. If you don’t feel very confident with the language, don’t worry, you can use an automatic translating tool. I personally use DeepL.

I have translated your post this time 😊

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with and I hope you have a lovely day!

All the best, 

Erica

Your reply