Answered

Applications export: what is included in the last 3 months

• 27 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Reading another post I found that the feature “applications export” (that was recommended to me as a replacement to a fully functional Recruiting API) has a changed feature: only the last 3 months are available 😓

I found this information here: https://community.personio.de/recruiting-2/bewerbungsdaten-export-seit-kurzem-nur-ueber-3-monate-moeglich-2707

My questions for you: 

• by what date are the last three months measured: create date of an application or updated date?
  • if it is anything else than the updated date: how can we lever the severe impact on analysing the data? Example: if someone has applied 180 days ago and now we progress with the process because he/she was in the talentpool, we will not receive the updated information right? 

So my final question following this will be: 

• when will the API be featuring a proper GET recruiting data?
  • would it be possible to change this back? I would rather wait longer for my export than missing important updates (and please don’t sent me to the ideation area - I have several ideas and never seen anything happen so far!)
icon

Best answer by Marc 27 April 2022, 11:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @FriederikeThies,

the 3 months is the time frame you can export at once, so not just the last 3 months, but 3 months at a time. Of course, you can also export data from previous years if available. 
The measurement date for the time frame is the creation date of the application.

As Lena already refers to in the linked post of the German Personio Community, this was a necessary adjustment to guarantee the performance of the applicant data export even with a large amount of data. Our product team will revise the feature in the future to make it available again for 12 months if possible.

As for the API, unfortunately I don't have an update for you.

Have a great day
Marc

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Marc ,

thanks for the swift reply. This really is an issue for us: I will likely need to continue updating the applications of the last year, because we have people also in talent pools, which might become part of a hiring process later.

The process for me will be therefore quite tiresome, because I will need to use the terminal to create from 4-5 csvs just one 🤯 😓

Your reply