Answered

Attrribute Type options list outdated?

• 14 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Is this outdated: hhttps://support.personio.de/hc/en-us/articles/208861829-Create-custom-sections-and-attributes (Attribute Types section)

Because I do not have any other attribute types than List, Date and Text. 

I do not have: Standard, Multi-line text field, number (integer), Number (decimals), Link

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 22 August 2023, 13:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @erichini 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

No this helpcenter article is still up to date with the correct information. There should be an ability to select all these types of attributes when you navigate to Settings > Employee Information > Add attribute:

Could you kindly show me through a screenshot of the available attributes that are being presented to you? Please ensure to hide any sensitive data within this. Once I have this, I will investigate further on what may be the reason.

Best regards, 

Conor

This is how it looks like for me. I do not have access to the Employee Information part. Are they related to this list of options or is it something separate? 

Userlevel 5

Hey @erichini 

In the image shown, these are attribute options to add for a candidate profile. Whereas what we were previously talking about is creating attributes for the employee profile

For the candidate profile, it is normal to only have these three options of Text, Date & List of options. However, for the employee profile you will have a wider range of choice. 

Hopefully this clears up any confusion, however if you have any follow up questions please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply