Automated Interview calendar invites to candidates

• 20 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi! 

When I set up the interview with a candidate and a hiring manager or myself, I can set up a calendar invite for the hiring manager automatically but I cannot for the candidate. Is there a way of automating a calendar invite to the candidate as well as the hiring manager? Or do I have to do that separately and manually?

Also, side question - can I add a template message to the calendar invites so that I don’t need to add it separately ad manually as well?

Cheers for your help!

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @gsmatthews95 ,

the described interview setup precess is currently the right way. We are aware that this must be easier in the future and our Product Team is tackling the process as well as the integration of video meeting tools in the next half year.
Please share your specific example in our ideation part in the community so we can take all aspects into consideration when developing the tool. :) 

Also the template message is an idea that could be placed in a separate idea in the ideation part, that makes it easier for our product team to see and analyse the ideas. - At the moment there is no such functionality in Personio.

Have a great day! :)
Cheers
Lena

Your reply