Skip to main content
Answered

Automating Recruitment process

• 24 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello Dear Community,

I'm Andrei, developer for a company that has a Personio account, and I need help for one of my projects regarding the recruitment process.

After an applicant applies through a form for a job that we posted, we need to automatically accept/reject the applicant based on some answers from that form.

I've looked at Personio automations and Personio API documentation, but couldn't find anything that will help me achieve this.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Andrei

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Hi @andrei.avram,

I am happy to inform you that we will soon be releasing a new feature in the Recruiting app called Automated screening! This will allow you to set up automated screening decisions to reject candidates based on the specific hard requirements you have selected for a role. For example, if a job absolutely requires a driving license, then applications that don’t meet that requirement could be automatically rejected with custom emails being sent out within a scheduled timeframe. 

This feature is planned to be released by the end of June 2024, however, this may be subject to change. 

You can stay up-to-date with this and more exciting updates in our Newsletter!

👉🏼 You can sign up here 👈🏼

Thank you for your query and please reach out if you have further questions! 😀

Best,

Steve

Your reply