Answered

Autoposting not working

• 6 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi folks

There is a problem between Personio and LinkedIn where jobs are not autoposting from Personio nor are closed jobs being taken down from LinkedIn. Personio support have said the issue is not theirs and advised I contact LinkedIn. 

I do not have a recruiter licence so am having difficulty getting an answer as no one I have spoken to via LinkedIn support seems to know how to help. 

I now have 2 jobs on our LinkedIn page that should be unpublished on Personio but are not being taken down from LinkedIn and these roles on LinkedIn are now redirecting to a blank 404 page on our Personio jobs site.

Then jobs that I have posted are correctly autoposting ok to Indeed but not to LinkedIn.

Is anyone else having this issue or would have advice on how to resolve?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 14 March 2024, 13:56

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Volvic,

In this case, I would suggest you to create a support request via the Help area,  my colleagues from support will be able to login into your account and have a look within your Settings. 

Be aware that only Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply