Answered

Bulk Email - How does it work?

• 6 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi Community!

My team and I are a little hesitant using the bulk email feature and are unsure how it actually works. I looked through Personio blogs but I haven’t been able to find the answer to my particular concerns.

I’m especially concerned when communicating with multiple candidates, for example when informing 10+ people that the position they applied for has been filled. 

My questions:

1. Do they each receive the email individually?
  2. The auto-fill function doesn’t seem to work with the bulk emails, so I just keep it super general (delete {position_name} etc.) - is this the case?

I’d appreciate some insight into this issue, thanks so much Personio community! :) 

icon

Best answer by Andrea 10 October 2022, 14:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @HR_Marta,

Thank you for sharing this question with us. I am happy to help you with this topic.

1. Do they each receive the email individually? Yes, candidates will see the mail as if they would be the only recipient. They will not see this email was sent to several people.
  2. The auto-fill function doesn’t seem to work with the bulk emails, so I just keep it super general (delete {position_name} etc.) - is this the case? The placeholders do work for bulk emails, just as they do for any other part of recruiting in which you add a template.

You can see more information about this functionality in this help center article. There we show you a short video on how to undertake this task and to use templates with placeholders by doing so. 

Please let me know if this information was helpful, or if there is anything else I can support you with. 

I wish you a lovely afternoon.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply