Answered

Calendly integration

• 18 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello,

We are currently using Calendly when scheduling interviews and I wonder if its possible to integrate Calendly to Personio? 

Thanks in advance! :) 

Best,

Linn

icon

Best answer by Andrea 19 October 2022, 15:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @linndal,

Thank you very much for sharing your question with the community! 

Personio has no integration with Calendly nevertheless, in our software you can set up appointments for your interviews using our functionality for smart interview scheduling. This makes the usage of another tool not necessary.

With smart interview scheduling, you can send your candidates a link for them to choose a free slot from your calendar in which the interview can take place. Please take a look at the following help center article for guidance on the set-up of this functionality. 

→ Smart interview scheduling.

Our user @Nick has used smart interview scheduling in his account, maybe he has some best practice recommendations 😊.

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @linndal,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply