Answered

Can I move a role to hired without a candidate?

• 3 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I would like to mark a role as hired without a candidate being hired through Personio. I want to do this mainly in order to generate accurate recruiting reports.

Currently, I can only see a way to do this by creating a blank applicant (eg name “Hired Candidate”) → moving candidate to “Hired” stage → then I receive a popup to “Create employee”. This obviously poses problems as I will add my new employee as a separate profile.

Is there another way to do this without creating an employee?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 8 January 2024, 15:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @recruiting0011,

What I can think of is to create a custom Stages. Let’s say that you create a new custom Stage calle ‘Fake Hired’, you put people in that stage and use that for reporting purposes. For that, you can go to Settings > Recruiting > Recruiting > Stages. Click on Add new recruiting stage. Insert the name of the stage in the text field, stage name and click Save and define the duration of the stage. For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: Configure Recruiting Stages.

I hope this helps! 😃 Please let me know if I understood your question and I can double-check again. 

Wishing you a lovely afternoon! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply