Answered

Candidate Data Export to CSV file is missing data

• 13 February 2023
  • 5 replies

We have an issue with the Export function in Personio Recruiting.

We used the Personio Application Export csv. for all applications for example between January 26th - February 9th.

• One candidate’s name and info (stages, disqualification reason, etc.) was completely missing, and after checking they definitely appear in our rejected funnel in the Recruiting platform. This makes any reports we try to make with the data from this csv. innacurate.

We would like to understand the reason for this, how it can be fixed and if there is anything to do from our side?

icon

Best answer by Jorge Salazar 9 March 2023, 19:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @A-Toha-Lau,

First, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the Personio Community 🎉.

We are happy to support you with any inquiry you might have within the community. Nevertheless, if your inquiry needs specific investigation in your account, as it is in this case, our support team can help you best. My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check all details together with you.

You to contact the support team via Find Answers.  Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely afternoon.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @A-Toha-Lau 

I have the same problem like you with the missing data when I am using the Export function in Personio Recruiting module. I’ve started to notice this error just after the Personio reestablished this function at the end of last year. In my case for example it happened with custom fields I can visualize the data inside of the platform but the report doesn’t extract the information inside of a custom field.

Did you follow the recommendation of @Andrea to fix this problem? Please let me know if the Personio team found the solution to do the same.

Best,

Jorge

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello @Jorge Salazar,

I hope you could clarify this topic with our support team. If it was not a system error but maybe a configuration issue, I would really love if you would share it in this thread, so other users profit from your answer 🤩.

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Andrea,

Just as you said my problem was associated with a configuration issue, specifically with custom fields that has been configured as a List Option in a language different to the language of my profile set up. That was the main reason the support team found and the solution is just set up your profile with the same language as the custom field at least for the time being.

Thank you,

Best.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Jorge Salazar,

Thank you so much for sharing this information with us! I am sure your answer will be helpful for other users.

Have a lovely weekend ☀️.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply