Answered

Candidate document upload saved in the employee profile

• 1 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

I have a candidate who accepted our offer and is coming on as an employee. I attached documents to a message for him and he uploaded them/attached the completed version. The problem is that this was done in his candidate phase. The documents are now stuck in that area and I have to save them as pdf to my computer and reupload tot he employee documents. It would be nice if there was a way to label any candidate documents and move them to the employee profile upon hire.

icon

Best answer by Andrea 4 November 2022, 15:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @lisaamoroso,

Thank you for your post!

Normally, all documents saved in the candidate profile are transferred to the employee profile once the person was set up in the phase acceptedWhen you receive a message from a candidate, you first need to choose a category within the candidate profile:

Candidate profile > Messages

Afterwards, when the candidate profile is set in the phase accepted, ⁄ documents of the candidate profile are transferred to the document tab of the employee profile. These documents are saved in the document category Application documents:

Employee profile > Documents

This way, you don’t need to download and upload every document your candidates send you.

Please let me know if this information is helpful for your question! Otherwise, I will be happy to support you further.

I wish you a lovely weekend!

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @lisaamoroso,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply