Answered

Change the meta data in the job position

• 1 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

​​​​​​Hi, 

I have two questions regarding the Meta data i Personio, while setting up a new job position. 

1. We would like to add more information such as, salary and cost center, is this possible?
    If not possible - I saw that we can add at least the salary in a quite hidden tab, and its not seeable unless you click on this tab. So for other colleagues to see the salary for that position they need to manually open that salary tab? 

2. Same goes for “Experience level” you choose it while setting up the job position but cant see it at a first glance at the job position overview. You have to edit the position to see that information. Can we make it visible? 

Thank you! 

Best,

Linn

icon

Best answer by Andrea 7 November 2022, 09:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @linndal,

Thank you for your post, I hope you had a great weekend.

The metadata information of your positions is data required by job portals, without it, it is not possible to transfer your job positions to them. This part of your position is meant to be external, this is why it does not appear on your candidates’ profile.

If you would like to add more information to the candidates’ profile, that should be visible for other employees, you can add attributes under Settings > Recruiting > Attributes. These will then appear on the candidate profile.

Please be aware of the different access rights there are for the sections Candidate profile and HR Information within the applicant profile. For more details about these functionalities, please visit the following help center articles:

→ Recruiting role access rights and what they mean

→ Configuring Candidate Attributes

I hope I could answer your question with this information. Please let me know if you have any further questions about this topic!

Have a great start into the week ☀️.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply