Answered

Changing the visibility of past candidates for the interviewers

• 5 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi,

We would need to limit the visibility regarding past candidates for the interviewers. I.e. when the candidate is either hired or rejected, the interviewers should not see the candidate information anymore.

How do we do this technically? We do not want to remove the interviewers from the process in order to see as admins/HR who the candidate met during the process.

//Edda, Finland

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 10 July 2023, 14:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Edda van der Ende,

Thank you for your community question! We have the option of anonymising an application.
You can do this by following these steps:

1. Go to Recruiting > Applications.
  2. Click on the application you wish to anonymize.
  3. Click on Recruiting_Three_Dots?auto=webp&format=png&position=1?t=1688652401199 and select Anonymize application.

anonymization_Applicant_Profile_1en-us?auto=webp&format=png&position=1?t=1688652401199

Once again thank you for your community question. Here you will find more information regarding: Anonymize and delete candidate data. 

​​​​

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi Sofia,

we don’t want to anonymize the candidate info at this stage. We want to limit access from the interview team after the recruitment process.

Edda

Userlevel 5

Hi @Edda van der Ende,

Thank you for your reply. If the Position is still in process for other candidates and if the recruiter is setup as Responsible for this Position, unfortunately there is no option to exclude this recruiter from seeing a certain candidate that has already been Hired or Rejected. The option will be Anonymising or Deleting this candidate. 

For the access rights of employees that have full access to recruiting section it is also not possible to exclude a certain Candidate. 

You can search for a post in our ideation area and to vote for it, in case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement. In case you don’t find any idea that describes your need, you can always post a new idea:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia

Your reply