Answered

Create a "confidential section" into the recruiting evaluation

• 16 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello community!

In my company we currently have many different Recruiting Roles, and each of them has different visibility settings. This is really helpful to include team members in the recruiting process and to show them only what they need.

For example, our “Team Member / interviewer” role can submit evaluations, see comments and so on, but unfortunately it has no visibility of previous evaluations as they may contain confidential information (such as salary expectations and so on). 

This is annoying and not super efficient though, as it is very helpful for interviewers to have a good understanding of previous interviews and their outcome.

Has anybody ever dealt with this problem? Is there an efficient workaround for this that doesn’t require copy and paste of entire evaluations?

An interesting option could also be adding a “confidential section” in the evaluation that can be accessed only by those who need it.

What are your thoughts? Looking forward to feedbacks/further suggestions!

icon

Best answer by Andrea 18 August 2022, 10:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @ariannaalessandri,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🥳. I am happy to comment on this topic.

On the moment, there is unfortunately no proper workaround for giving your Team member/ interviewer Recruiting Role access rights to only some evaluations. An idea would be to give this Role Edit rights for a Document Category within the Recruiting Roles, so that they are able to upload a filled template in there. Nevertheless, the disadvantage is that at the moment it is not possible to create a new Document Category within Recruiting, so your employees would have to upload it to an existing one which you probably don’t use for other documents.

Here is a screenshot of the Document categories within the Recruiting Roles:

I can definitely understand that this is not an ideal solution, this is why I want to encourage you to publish the functionality you are missing in our ideation area:

→ Share your ideas 💡

This way, other users are able to vote for your suggestion of improvement, and it is communicated with our product team.

Please let me know if you have any further questions about this topic! I will be happy to assist you further.

In case you haven’t done so yet: it would be lovely if you could take two minutes to say Hi and introduce yourself here: it’s a great way to get started in the Community & meet other HR Professionals!

I wish you an amazing day ☀️.

Best,

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Thank you very much for your answer!

I will definitely check out your suggestion, as well as publish this idea for the community to vote.

Have a great day!

Best,

Arianna

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Amazing Arianna,

Thank you very much!

Looking forward to seeing you around in the Community 😊 🙌🏽.

Have a lovely weekend 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply