Answered

Creating an offer with a contract

• 1 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi,

I have two questions regarding creating a offer in Personio. 

1. Can we add more attributes to the offer then these ones below? and how come they are still in German when I choose English as a language setting? (For example Postleitzahl)
  2. Can we also create more than one offer? We usually send out first a offer letter that the candidate sign and after that we send the Employment contract. Is this possible?

Thank you!

Best,

Linn

icon

Best answer by Andrea 7 November 2022, 18:02

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @linndal,

I am happy to help you with your inquiry 😊.

1. The attributes you see in the offer section, come from a document template that must be saved in your settings under Settings > People > Documents > Work contracts. I can imagine that your template is a sample that comes with new accounts, and that this is the reason the attributes are in German. I would recommend creating your own template with the placeholders you need and in English. 

Please visit the following help center articles to see more details on the guidance for your offers:

1. Within the offer process, it is only possible to send one document to your candidates. Any further document can be sent to candidates through the messages' functionality within the candidate profile.

Let me know if there is anything else I can support you with!

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Dear Andrea, 

Thank you for your reply :) 

I have a follow up question regarding number of contracts. If we send the second contract via the messages functionality, is it possible to use the E-sign still? Or would that be sent as just a normal email attachment? 

Thanks,

Linn

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @linndal,

Thanks for your question!

I wanted to firstly clarify how the offer process is, maybe this solves your inquiry:

1. You create an offer in the offer tab in the candidate profile.
  2. While creating it, you choose a document template, that you have already created and saved in the settings before. 
  3. You fill the template in and send it to the candidate, directly from the offer tab.
  4. In the last step, you can also select who should sign the document. You can pick more than one person by adding signatures placeholders (see how signature placeholders work in this link).
  5. If the candidate wishes to make any change, you can adapt the offer and re-send it, adding again an esignature process:
Recruiting > Candidate profile > Offer tab

Is this what you would need for your process? Let me know what are your thoughts 😊.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Andrea, 

Thank you for clarifying that and I feel like I have a good understanding of the basic process. We however always sent at least 2 contract documents and we would like to use the E-sign function for multiple contracts per candidate. That was my question. If we go through the process you described can we do that for multiple contracts or only one time? 

Thanks,

Linn

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @linndal,

Ok, thank you very much for the clarification! In this case, you could click on Modify offer and add another document:

Recruiting > Candidate profile > Offer tab

You can then request a signature for each document separately.

I had understood that your process is as follows:

• You send a document → the candidate signs and sends the document back → you save the document and send a new document. In this case, it wouldn’t be possible to use the e-signature for the second document. 

If you only need two persons to sign the document: first the candidate and after you, or someone else, you can set this by adding two signature placeholders.

Does this help you further? Let me know if you need any support from my side :)

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @linndal,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply