Answered

Custom document upload fields

• 25 October 2023
  • 2 replies

We are recruiting in multiple countries and would like to require cover letters for positions in two countries and not in one.

In the Recruiting Settings → Application form fields → Document upload fields, I can see there is a way to make required documents for all positions. However, is there a way to make this field position specific?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 26 October 2023, 14:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @recruiting0011 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

At the moment, there is no possibility to have application forms specific to one position. Instead the same application form needs to be used for all positions. The good news is our Product Team are working on a solution to this, which will allow for position specific application forms. I don’t have an exact date on when this will be available but to keep up to date with product improvements, I would suggest signing up to our newsletter here.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Thanks for your response, excited to hear that it’s in the works. Can you give me a tiny insight into when this feature is planned for? (this year, next year...)

Your reply