Answered

Customisable columns in the Recruitment Candidate Overview

• 6 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Dear all & Personio, 

seeing personio does not offer CV parsing, one workaround would be to ensure that Recruitment Candidate Overview List/Columns are customisable in order so that key data which has been entered by candidates at the application screen (eg salary, start date, whether someone speaks certain languages, what uni degree they have etc) can be displayed in the list, therefore allows filtering and bulk actions (eg bulk reject due to no university match, salary or start date).

It would be great to get this actioned asap in order so that personio can handle high volume vacancies.

many thanks-

Sim

icon

Best answer by Annlisa 7 March 2023, 11:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @Sim_Lincoln 😊,

Personio offers the possibility to create the Applications by CV parsing. Unfortunately you are unable to customise the columns of the Applications list. However, what you can do, if your Candidates apply directly from your Application form, is to customize the Attributes of the form by adding the relevant fields you need, if you haven’t done it yet. (Expected salary, Languages spoken.. etc.)

You can do it by navigating to Settings>Recruiting>Attributes:

As soon as you add your relevant Attributes, navigate to the Settings>Recruiting>Career page and add the newly created fields to the Application form settings:

In this way, as soon as you’ll receive the Applications, those Attributes will also be populated in the Candidates profile. This can be access by clicking on the Application received> Profile:

For Applications created manually, you can fill those Attributes directly in the Candidate Profile with the relevant information.

I understand that this is will not give you the overview of those information in the Applications list. Since this is a current product limitation, I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. 😊🙌🏼 In this way other users will be able to vote for it and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.

Let me know if you have any further question on this matter.

Wishing you a lovely day.

Best,

Anna Lisa

Your reply