Answered

Does the candidate disappear in the Reject category?

• 22 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello!

I am reaching out to seek your assistance regarding an issue I have encountered while reporting the recruitment stages for our open positions on a weekly basis. Specifically, I have noticed an unexpected trend in the "Reject" category. Instead of increasing and accumulating the number of rejected candidates from the current week, it appears to be decreasing. This situation has raised some concerns for me.

I would greatly appreciate your expertise in helping me understand why this might be occurring. It is my understanding that the "Reject" category should either maintain the same number as the previous week or increase, but not decrease.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 27 June 2023, 11:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I’m a fellow user @MariaGamium and our ‘Reject’ increases based on the candidates we assign to that category… not sure why that is not the case for you….

Badge

Right? That’s the logic but I don’t understand why my numbers are downsizing… Is there a way I can check? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@MariaGamium - I suspect that is one to raise to Support.

Userlevel 5

Hi @MariaGamium,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:.
Thanks @JHBEM for your input! 😀 I agree with you! In this case, I would suggest you to contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you.

Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our Customer Support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with!

I wish you a lovely day! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Your reply