Answered

Editing Calendar Invites for Interviewers

• 15 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone! How can I edit the calendar invite that interviewers receive? I’ve only seen how to configure if interviewers should receive a calendar invite via email, but not configure the email that they receive.

icon

Best answer by Andrea 16 November 2022, 16:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Dulcie

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳.

On the moment, it is not possible to edit the calendar invites that interviewers receive. I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team. 

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area: 

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you? 

• How are you solving it right now? 

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public. If we ever need more data from you, we will contact you by mail or by direct message in the community platform. 

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽. Please don’t hesitate to ask me any further question you might have about this topic. 

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 1

Hi Andrea,

I’ll be sure to share the suggestion.

How about editing the email notification that the interviewers receive, can we edit that? I’d love to be able to give more information in that email or at the very least change the wording and formatting.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Dulcie

I am afraid the email notification for the interviewers can also not be modified. Make sure to add this suggestion in our ideation area as well!

Let me know if you have any further questions.

I wish you a great start into the week.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply