Answered

Email does not reach the recipient completely

• 11 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hallo,

Wenn ich eine E-Mail mithilfe einer E-Mail-Vorlage verschicke kommt die E-Mail nur teilweise an. In Personio ist ersichtlich, dass die Person die gesamte E-Mail bekommen hat, aber bei der Person erscheint nur ein Teil des E-Mail-Textes. 

Woran könnte das liegen?

Viele Grüße

​​​​​​

Hello,

When I send an email using an email template, only part of the email arrives. Personio shows that the person has received the entire email, but only part of the email text appears in the person's inbox. 

What could be the reason for this?

Best regards

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 2 April 2024, 14:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Elisabeth Marx,

I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊.

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

I wish you a lovely day!

Best,

Sofia

Userlevel 5

Hi @Elisabeth Marx,

In this case, I would suggest you to create a support request via The in-product Help area. My colleagues from support will be able to login within your Account and review the Settings

Be aware that only Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply