Answered

EVALUATION SCALE METHOD

• 3 March 2023
  • 1 reply

The evaluation scale method enamble only integer grade from 1 to 5. Further in the summary table records are not sortable by evaluation. Therefore my suggestion is to have a single numerical value which sintetize the overall evaluation. The scale is regulated by internal policy (i.e. from 1 to 100, from 0 to 30 with comma). This value can be imported by excel and overwritten.

At the end you can sort in Personio by this metric, for instance in the “evaluation” feald.

There are many evaluation policy, criteria and data analytics appied to companies evaluation processes. Anyway you will always come up to a ranking sorted by a certain metric. Keep track at least of one custom metric is crucial. 

You could keep the current calculation system by weights as default number, which can manually or by import be changed.  

Thanks,

Luigi

icon

Best answer by Andrea 6 March 2023, 09:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @luigi.piccarreta,

First, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the Personio Community 🎉.

If I understand correctly, you are proposing a new scale method for evaluations within recruiting with the following criteria:

• The scale should be customizable, and it should be able to adapt to different metrics, depending on the internal policy of the organization
  • It should be possible to import the value of the scale for each evaluation in your recruiting module
  • Also, you would want to be able to use these results as a filter (“At the end you can sort in Personio by this metric [...]”)

Since this would be a suggestion for improvement and not a question, you can share these details and anything else you would like to add for your idea to be understood by everyone within our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team. 

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area: 

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you? 

• How are you solving it right now? 

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it. 

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply