Answered

External Recruiting Parnters

• 19 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi folks 👋

We are beginning to work with external recruiting partners for some of our open vacancies. How are you in the Personio community enabling this? 

I’ve seen a few options - either create a profile on Personio for an external person to log into or have them use fake email addresses to upload via a tracking link. 

Neither of which are appropriate as option A gives the external recruiter “all employee” access rights , and would then show on headcount (I hope I am incorrect) and option B is unprofessional at best.   

Thanks so much

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 20 April 2023, 18:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Volvic 

As mentioned in our helpcenter article on How Do I Record My Work With External Recruiters in Personio? you have two options:

• Option A: Create a Recruiting Channel for Each External Recruiter
  • Option B: Create an Employee Profile for the External Recruiter

One involves having the recruitment partner emailing proposals to Personio and setting up the candidate profiles with the recruiting partner channel attached within here.

The other is as you mentioned, setting up a profile for the recruiting partner. However, this will count towards your employee count in your subscription. The link above goes through these two options in greater detail and I will be happy to guide you if you run into any difficulties setting this up.

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Thanks Conor 

I’d be grateful for any insights of personio customers on how they are practically using the platform along with external partners. 

Your reply