Answered

Filtering candidates in recruiting

• 22 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi , 
As part of hiring process, I recently had the pain to spend so much time to just simply filter candidates.

With limited time and high no of applications, our team needed to follow an asynchronous collaborative process where we needed to go back and forth between our decisions of recruiting candidates.

Although comments lets us document the initial intention(positive, neutral and negative) , there is no way in overall view where we could separate candidates with this initial intention,  something that could have save us hours.

I am curious to know if this was intentional or not. Also, did i miss something here?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 23 June 2023, 09:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @syaluxd 

I agree that being able to filter candidates by different criteria would be a big benefit to our tool, however at the moment it is not supported. We can only offer the filters that are mentioned in this helpcenter article right now.

There is a big emphasis at the moment from our Recruiting team on improving this area, so I would kindly ask that you set up a call with the team here as they would love to hear your ideas. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Happy Friday ☘️

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@syaluxd 

I hear the frustration.

I would not call it a solution, but a workaround we have used is the ‘Tagging’ feature.

This is then more immediately visible than the comments and can be seen at the reporting level across multiple candidates.

I don’t know if this helps but if you give it a try and see.

Your reply