Answered

From Candidate to Employee

• 24 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Personio Community, 

I was wondering what information from a candidates profile is saved once we decide to hire that person and they become a employee. 

We always save the Resume and the Evaluation feedback from candidates that we hire. Would that information still be attached to the new employee profile? if yes, where can we find it? 

If no its not saved, I know we can save the resume easily but you cant download the evaluation from as a pdf or save it either. Could you please advice on how we can save the evaluation form in the best way? 

Thanks! 

Linndal

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 27 March 2023, 18:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @linndal 

When you hire a new employee from the Recruiting module, all documents such as the Resume that have been attached to the candidate profile will be carried over into the Documents tab. 

Evaluations will still be present in the candidate profile after the candidate has been hired. However, there is no option within Recruiting to export these. Instead what you can do is pull a company data export and this will have the evaluations included in the zip file. For each employee and candidate, a separate folder is created in the zip file, containing all documents sorted by different categories.

If you require any further assistance on this or have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to guide you.

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey Conor, 

Thank you for your reply! Thats great, we dont need to export it as long as we still have access to it in Personio once we hired the candidate.

Have a nice day! 

Best,

Linn

Your reply