Answered

Help me please - I can't 'Create Application' in Bulk - can someone tell me how?

• 8 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

As a Personio user reviewing ‘unassigned messages’ I would like to ‘create application’ in bulk.

When a new job advert is posted on various platforms we receive 100s of ‘unassigned messages’ which are applications. I am not aware of any way we can mass create applications from this mass of ‘unassigned messages’.

So far I can only see the ability to assign to or create an application on an individual ‘unassigned message’ basis. This is adding significant time-effort when there are 100-200 ‘unassigned messages’ that each need to have a ‘create application’ step completed one-by-one.

icon

Best answer by Andrea 9 December 2022, 14:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @JHBEM,

You state that you advertise your job offers on platforms and that whenever a candidate applies, you receive an unassigned message. This is normally not the case if you use our Multiposting functionality, or if your candidates apply through the application form of the Personio Career page. May I ask you if you are planing on implementing one of these options? This way you would save a lot of time since you wouldn’t have to create an application for each unassigned message.

It is not possible to create applications in bulk from the unassigned messages, since there is several data to be filled and that normally does not apply to multiple candidates.

You can see a guidance about Multiposting and the Personio Career page here:

Let me know if this information is helpful, or if there is anything else I can help you with!

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi Andrea,

We use both, everything from LinkedIn is being created as an ‘unassigned’ despite multi-posting…

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @JHBEM,

that doesn’t sound as intended. 
You said that you receive 100s of applications in the unassigned messages. Are these all applications? 

• Have you published your Recruiting Mail address somewhere? I could imagine that the applications are then sent to the e-Mail address instead of filling out the form.
  • When someone has applied for more than one position, the applications go in as an unassigned message, as the system doesn’t know to which profile it should assign the message. 
  • All other applications that got published via Multiposting usually are linking to the applicant form, and an incoming application should create a new applicant profile and should not land in the unassigned messages folder. 

In case you have checked the different settings, and you still can’t explain the behavior, it might be necessary to contact the Personio support via your account owner and find answers
Looking forward to a quick update or if you have any questions. :) 

Best,
Lena

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Yes - I deleted them all now.

It was unmanageable and a GDPR risk for us to hold it.

No, these were coming through as LinkedIn.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @JHBEM,

I totally understand, we recommend keeping the unassigned messages low.

When setting it up again, maybe start with one and send a test application. 

If it still doesn’t run through the application form, please contact our support team and set it up together. 

Best
Lena

Your reply