Answered

Help Needed: Auto-Reply Not Working for One Role's Applications

• 5 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi,

The auto-reply for our incoming applications has stopped working for one specific role. For other roles, the auto-replies are still being sent out automatically as they should when a new application arrives.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 7 June 2024, 08:33

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Hi @Fidan,

I wonder if this specific job has a Category selected. Please be aware that the way to set up the Auto response is through the Categories settings: Settings > Recruiting > Categories. You can check this by navigating to the job position and click on Description and then the edit button, under Hiring plan a Category should be selected. 

For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: Create automated confirmation emails for applications received.

I hope this helps! 😊 In case you have a Category selected and this is not the reason why the Auto response is not working, I would suggest you to create a support request via HelpMy colleagues would be able to see your settings and find the reason why this is not working as expected.

Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our Support Team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with! 😃

I wish you a lovely day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply