Answered

Holiday calendars and recruitment stages

• 14 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello, 

I have two questions: 

1. How can I set up in a custom holiday calendar for public holidays that land on a weekend to have a weekday equivalent? 
  2. Also, although I have set up the stages in the correct order when I check my pipeline step 2 and 3 show the other way around. Do you know why?

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Fani

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 27 February 2024, 14:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Fani Delliou,

Answer to question 1: The Public holiday calendar is linked to the Work Schedule of the employee, if according to Work Schedule the employee works from Monday till Saturday and on Saturday it is a Public holiday, this public holiday will be equivalent to a weekday, that means that if the employee requests vacation on Saturday and on that Saturday is a public holiday, this Absence request will not be deducted from his Absence balance

Here you will find more information regarding: Create work schedules and Create a public holiday calendar and assign it to your company.

Answer to question 2: When going to Settings > Recruiting > Categories > Relevant Category > do you have here same order of Recruiting stages?
The order is linked to what you have here.

Here you will find more information regarding: Configuring and Using Recruiting Categories.

I hope you have a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia 

Badge +1

Thank you for your response.

1. But why is the UK holiday calendar already set properly with weekday equivalents without creating a special work schedule. I don’t want to create a different work schedule cause it is not the reality, the person is not working 7 days but 5. How did you guys set up the UK one properly?
  2. Yes, I am following the proper order but it doesn’t reflect it in action.

Fani

Userlevel 5

Hi @Fani Delliou,

Answer to question 1: The Work Schedule is linked to the Public holiday. If you have in the Work Schedule from Monday till Friday, this will be taken automatically into account for you Public holiday Calendar.

Answer to question 2: In this case I would suggest to open a Find Answers ticket, my colleagues from support have the possibility to login into your Account and have a look within your settings.

Be aware that only Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply