Answered

Integration of career page

• 21 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello Personio Community,

Is it necessary to give the developer on my team Admin rights so that they can proceed with the integration of the career page with the Recruiting feature? Or is there any other limited  access rights that I can give?

icon

Best answer by Marc 21 January 2022, 15:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi@Attiya Mansoor,

you don’t need to give the admin role to your developers if they want to set up the recruiting/career page.

In the employee roles you have the possibility to create an additional role for your developers and grant them access to Account configuration → Recruiting + API.
With these settings, they are able to do the necessary preferences to the recruiting.

Your developers will also need the possibility to test the settings, so it is necessary to enable at least viewing rights (better edit rights) to the whole recruiting module for their role. With this they are allowed to test the application process and with edit rights enabled they can also create positions for testing. After a successful setup, you can remove these rights, so no future application data will be exposed to them.

You can find more information on how to create and manage employee roles in this article: Creating and Managing Employee Roles

Depending on what exactly you want to set up with your colleagues, they may need additional access rights, but the rights above are a good starting point.

If there are any open questions from your side, I am very happy to help.

Have a great weekend!
Marc

Thanks @Marc .. This was very helpful!

Your reply