Answered

Internal promotion

• 2 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hola, tengo un empleado activo y va a promocionar a un puesto de trabajo. Debo crear el puesto y hacer todo el proceso como si fuera una nueva incorporación ¿?

Hi, I have an active employee and he/she is going to be promoted to a job. Should I create the position and go through the whole process as if it were a new hire?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 7 February 2024, 17:23

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Mggutie,

We have a very good article that explains very well the change of a position in a company: How do I record a change in position for an employee?
I would strongly recommend you to go through and follow the instructions. You can create a new Employee profile for this employee or use the same one. The only thing is that we don’t recommend to change the Hire date, for example, because this would affect all historical data, but rather change the Position and other details related to the new position. I think you can find all the information there but do not hesitate to ask me any question you might have.

P.S: Since the International Community is open for markets from different countries, the language we use is English. If you don’t feel very confident with the language, don’t worry, you can use an automatic translating tool. I personally use DeepL. Or, you can also join the Grupo Español de RR.HH.

I have translated your post this time! 😊

I wish you a lovely day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply