Answered

Internal Staff Candidate Recommendations

• 11 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

If an internal staff member recommends a candidate for a job position, what’s the best way to track this? Do we have to create a channel for each employee?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 13 July 2023, 13:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @tomblake 

Yes as mentioned in my other answer to you, I would set up a channel either individually on an employee by employee basis or by grouping them together as internal referral. You would then again send the application to the Personio inbound email address, which will then link this application to the candidate profile and have this channel automatically assigned. If you would like the application to show who referred them then you can create a new optional part of the Application form in Settings > Recruiting > Attributes then add it in Settings > Recruiting > Career Page > Application form settings. This will be shown on all Application forms but can be made optional so only applicants it applies for should fill it out.

We currently do not have a functionality in Personio that supports referrals at the moment, but it could be a great idea for a future improvement. I searched the Ideation Area and noticed another user has already posted this feedback to our Product Team, so I would ask that you kindly upvote and comment to give further visibility.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Best,

Conor

Your reply