Skip to main content
Answered

Interview forms setup

• 2 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I am reaching out to inquire about the functionality of our your system regarding interview forms setup for our hiring managers.

As part of our hiring process, we conduct two interviews before making a hiring decision. To ensure consistency and objectivity in our assessments, I have created two distinct interview forms: one for the first interview and another for the second interview.

My query pertains to the possibility of "presetting" these interview forms/questions within the system. By this, I mean establishing a predetermined “interview question-template” for each interview stage, which can be automatically dispatched to the respective hiring manager upon scheduling an interview. This would enable us to maintain a standardized and streamlined approach to our interviewing process.

Could you please advise if such functionality exists within system? 
I am not referring to the “recruiting-evaluation forms’ that are filled to evaluate an interview. 

Thank you for your assistance and guidance on this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,
Liesbeth Van Zype

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Hi @Lievaz,

You can create a form in Settings > Recruiting > Evaluations > Add form.

Each time you schedule an interview for a certain interview step you can add a form to that interview, you can do this by going to Recruiting > Applications > relevant candidate > Interview > New interview > select the Interview type > Evaluation form: here you will have to select the relevant form.

The interviewer will receive the relevant Evaluation form you have selected for them. 

Here you will find more information regarding: Create candidate evaluation forms

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply